Energy & Shifting Paradigms

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Approach to Carte Blanche to challenge our academics to replicate the claim in this paper
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php?action=paper1
on this thread...
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php/topic,2564.msg6015.html#msg6015

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Mystery Experiment  (Read 80529 times)

Neo

Re: The Mystery Experiment
« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2013, 17:52:19 »

This makes sense about the steam in the gas.  What you are really saying is that the best way to deal with steam in the gas is to prevent it in the first place. What doesn't make sense is when you state that the gas is combustable and this makes it dangerous to compress.....
@Neo:
Ok, now that we have that out of the way, understand that it is dangerous to compress hydroxy gas by any means because you are compressing a gas that is already a combustible mixture beforehand.

Regards,
Neo

chessnyt

• Administrator
« Reply #181 on: October 03, 2013, 03:39:01 »

This makes sense about the steam in the gas.  What you are really saying is that the best way to deal with steam in the gas is to prevent it in the first place. What doesn't make sense is when you state that the gas is combustable and this makes it dangerous to compress.....
Regards,
Neo
@Neo:
The key here is the terms I used which were "combustible mixture".  This means that an oxidizer is already present in the gas (hydroxy gas) before it is compressed.  It therefore possesses all it requires for combustion before leaving its vessel (tank or reactor chamber).  Unlike pure hydrogen gas, which does not possess an oxidizer and therefore lacks the ingredients necessary for combustion, HHO gas comes complete with an oxidizer in the correct proportion to burn (combust) thus making it possible to ignite while in its vessel under pressure.

I hope this clears things up for you.  These are good questions and it is always good to dispel misconceptions before they lead to unfortunate accidents.  Knowledge is power.

Thank you for the earlier compliments on implementation and my first chosen application.  Ultimately, I would like to use most of the income earned from the refined technology to bring electricity and potable drinking water to third world countries where people have had to do without thus far, regardless of their income or net worth.  There is simply no excuse for people to die from things such as contaminated drinking water (leading to the spread of disease) and freezing conditions in the winter in this day and age.  There's just no excuse at all. 

Chess   

chessnyt

• Administrator
« Reply #182 on: December 23, 2013, 06:35:11 »

@Everyone:
Our forum is back on track after a most catastrophic failure of the server. 

Thank you,

Chess

chessnyt

• Administrator
« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2016, 04:22:15 »

I just dropped in to post an update on my water fuel cell project.  I have solved the Stan Meyer mystery concerning his initial technology.  I have successfully replicated Meyer’s demonstration fuel cell arrangement as shown in the “It Runs on Water” documentary film.  All of Meyer’s claims have now been fully established in my private laboratory.  There is no longer any doubt in my mind that Meyer achieved what he set out to do in the early 1970’s.

I now also understand why Meyer did not release his preliminary technology to the world.   His early technology was developed at a time when the automotive industry was undergoing a revolutionary change in engine technology.  Car engine standards were evolving into one of superior performance with the introduction of fuel injection (versus the old standard, which was carbureted type engines).    Meyer believed that he needed to further develop his technology in order to meet this new automotive standard being set.  Unfortunately for the consumer, Meyer was assassinated before completing this upgrade to meet these new industry standards.

Combined with my initial research into Stan Meyer’s technology, I have spent well over a decade trying to replicate his earliest system.  Earlier this month, I finally made a major breakthrough in my lab.  After experimenting with many different setups, I found one in which the whole technology started to unravel before my very eyes.  I started getting anomalous results at my test bench.  Results that I could not readily explain.  I started to understand that his technology was in fact tied to that of one of his predecessors by the name of Dr. Andrija Puharich. Something I had suspected all along.

Frustrating my attempt to replicate the WFC technology was the vagueness and obscurity accompanying  Meyer’s own established patents.  A shroud of secrecy that served as a stone barrier which prevented me from making significant progress towards success. 

For me personally, this has been a very costly and challenging journey.  One in which I was not certain there would be a completely tangible resolution of at the start.  I have enjoyed each phase of the R & D.  Now that I understand what Meyer was doing, I am able to refine the process and hone in on the key principles which make this technology work. 

Key clues along the way have been:

• The sharp interest the U.S. military showed in what Meyer was doing.
  • The secret contract that NASA awarded Meyer.
  • The $1 billion dollars that the Arabs offered Meyer to shelve the technology.
  • The vehicle that a news crew filmed driving on the highway on nothing but plain tap water.
  • The patents awarded to Meyer by the USPTO (it could not have received a patent if it was ordinary Faraday electrolysis).
  • And finally, the assassination of Meyer before he could finish his fuel injection system.
These and other key factors have led me toward solving the Stanley Meyer mystery in full detail.  What an exciting time this is for me.

In the last couple of days, I have already made significant improvements to my fuel cell in terms of performance as well as efficiency.  I have gone from shooting in the dark to shooting fish in a barrel.  I am confident that with some additional tweaks, I will have surpassed Meyer’s own results into record breaking gas production using voltage to do the work, just as Meyer said all along.  The current my cell consumes is very minute as evidenced by the lack waste heat in the water bath.  I can run the cell for hours and the temperature remains under 73 degrees F.

Just as Meyer did, I am using straight tap water without any added electrolytes.

And so what’s next?  I’m sure I will figure that out upon completion of further refining the process of the voltage disassociation of the water molecule.  The world may never be the same again.   

The video link is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcjHpdYVziQ

Regards,

Chess ;D

jim miller

« Reply #184 on: February 22, 2016, 00:45:38 »

Such craftsmanship and dedication, great job !!

Rosemary Ainslie

« Reply #185 on: February 24, 2016, 16:58:07 »

Dear Chess

I've neglected this forum for the past 3 months.  But I'm back.  AMAZED to see your progress on this fuel cell.  VERY WELL DONE.  Keep us posted.  And if and when you have the time SKYPE me.  I've lots to tell you.

Kindest as ever
Rosie
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys For Sale Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Store nike air max 2014 kw super http://www.cheapjerseysforsale.us.com Wholesale NFL Jerseys air jordan 11 tuxedo release date Coach Outlet nike air max bw schoenen dames Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet cheap nfl jerseys china reviews Basket Air Jordan 11 Cheap Jerseys Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Jerseys