Energy & Shifting Paradigms

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Approach to Carte Blanche to challenge our academics to replicate the claim in this paper
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php?action=paper1
on this thread...
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php/topic,2564.msg6015.html#msg6015

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   Go Down

Author Topic: debunking troll 'spin' as it applies to science  (Read 283126 times)

Rosemary Ainslie

Re: debunking troll 'spin' as it applies to science
« Reply #870 on: September 03, 2015, 08:54:31 »

Guys for those of you who stay in this address - I'm copying this thread from this link just to keep you updated about our efforts at 'spreading' the word.  We know that there are a huge number of students who are following this blog.  PLEASE challenge your professors, teachers, lecturers on the experiments detailed in our papers.  And see what - if anything - you can do to be proactive in progressing these extraordinary claims of ours.

Here's the link to the papers...
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php?action=paper1
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php?action=paper2
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php?action=paper5

And here's the link to the thread dealing with this...
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php/topic,2564.msg6013.html#msg6013

Hi Guys,

Still no news from the Pope - but we note that we've had traffic from Vatican City.  That's got to be a step in the right direction.

I've said this SO often but it needs repetition.  In science one can seriously propose that the moon is structured from Gorgonzola Cheese. Anything at all.  But all such speculations are trivial.  It requires experimental proof for a thesis to get attention and traction.  We've had that proof now - available for 16 years.  And to date we have not been able to persuade a SINGLE expert to validate our numbers nor replicate our experiments.  In the light of the global warming crisis and sundry catastrophic rates of pollution, there really is NO excuse.  The thesis itself goes to the heart of the matter and exposes a unifying principle that is breathtaking in its economy.  It seems that our material universe is  structured from a single dipole that assembles in patterns that are extraordinary in their perfection.   

What is lacking is the academic assessment of this model and academic investigation of the experimental claims.  If any of you readers - and we  have SO many of you - can somehow progress this through your universities or colleges - PLEASE FEEL FREE.  There are NO patents on this technology.  We would LOVE to see this being used.  And we all of us need this properly investigated.  What we know and have proved is that electric energy can deliver work without any material dissipation as required by the standard model.  The thesis explains this.

Again, kindest regards
Rosie

Rosemary Ainslie

« Reply #871 on: September 23, 2015, 08:05:10 »

Guys I'm reposting this here because it's appropriate to 'troll spin'.

Regards
R

Guys this is something that I wrote to Andy Buffler - head of the physics department at UCT.  I sent him links to my paper.  He said his staff did NOT want those links - they wanted links to the actual journal publication.  This, he claimed was required in order to determine whether the work could be taken seriously. The only difference in those two links are the 150 odd letters of derision written by certain anonymous contributors who actively cooperate with our energy monopolists to frustrate any energy breakthroughs.  REMEMBER ALWAYS.  The papers were reviewed.  The only appropriate response thereafter is to TEST the claim. Nothing else.  Opinion - allegation - anything at all that deviates from this protocol is LESS than scientific.  Herewith this letter...

Dear Professor

I could not understand why it is that such clever people as your entire departmental staff - were unable to link into the Journal of Nuclear Physics.  With the limited skills at my disposal I did this - and then did a further link to my name.  It immediately gave me access to both papers which you alleged that your own personnel, were incapable of finding.  I now understand why you asked this in the first place.  You actually wanted to highlight the 'discussion' that follows in the wake of those publications.  The discussion related to my work is dominated by a rather unscientific attack on the probable rather than the actual experimental results.  This would have been the means which you required to - as you put it - 'decide whether the work should even be taken seriously'. 

You seemed most anxious to disabuse me of any hopes that you were in the slightest bit interested in either the thesis or in the alleged discovery associated with this.  If it's any comfort to you - I get it. 

Over the last 15 years or so that I've been knocking at academic doors I've discovered that, to man our South African academics are NOT genetically predisposed to ask questions.  Indeed.  They attest to the extraordinary conceit of knowing everything - which obviates this need.  You are no exception. Like so many others - you belong to the exalted ranks of those who are dedicated to the perpetuation of the standard model with all its rank and inherent confusions and contradictions.  You really needn't worry.  This attitude - this refusal to question, or even test, alleged experimental evidence - this dedicated commitment never to query the foundation of any claims other than your own - will probably ensure that, as we stumble into our dark futures - it will also include the very real likelihood of a total catastrophic climactic fallout.  Well done indeed.  Clearly there is nothing in the nature of humanity that is worth preserving.  And your opinion here will more than justify your explicit cooperation with this desirable objective.  Heaven forbid that we mere mortals who grapple with solutions - EVER be heard fairly or objectively.  The more so when the claimant is an unschooled old woman who may - somewhat preposterously - expect some modicum of courtesy. 

Kindest regards
Rosemary Ainslie

Rosemary Ainslie

« Reply #872 on: September 29, 2015, 17:06:07 »

Guys I had this letter back from Carte Blanche...

On 29 Sep 2015, at 4:56 PM, Gideon Khobane wrote:

Dear Ms. Rosemary Ainslie,

My name is Gideon and I am the channel director for the M-Net channel, channel 101 on the DStv Premium package.

Herewith feedback on your proposal for Carte Blanche to cover the clean energy topic as suggested.

The team at Carte Blanche earnestly looked into the possibility of an insert along the suggested lines. They came to the conclusion that for the story to go out under the Carte Blanche imprimatur they will have to do a lot of original research, something for which they unfortunately to not have the resources at this point.

Furthermore, much of the underlying science will have to be explained extensively to viewers which would take up a lot of air time within a segment. The Carte Blanche formula, successfully  honed ever  the years, does not allow too much leeway.

The Carte Blanche team is also reluctant to be seen to endorse/promote a product or a service which can be of commercial value to its originator.

In light of this, they took an editorial decision not to pursue the story. The management of M-Net has to accept Carte Blanche’s prerogative to take editorial decisions which is at the corner-stone of the success of the series over many years.

I have copied Mr. Tim du Plessis who is M-Net's news and actuality advisor.

Yours sincerely,

Gideon

Itumeleng Gideon Khobane
Channel Director: M-Net General Entertainment Channels
Tel (w):  +27 11 686-6295.  Mobile: +27 83 272 7651
137 Bram Fischer Drive, Ferndale, Randburg, 2194
Mail:  gideon.khobane@mnet.co.za

Here's my answer to him...

Dear Gideon,

I understand your predicament.  You haven't got the intellectual where with all to understand the implications of this discovery and its importance to society as a whole.  It is a sad indictment on the intellectual limitations of your media group.  But there is nothing can change this short of progress through evolution.  That takes time.

Kind regards
Rosemary Ainslie

post script....
May I add - as a post script  - that I have absolutely no means of reaping financial reward from this intellectual property as I have made it public and thereby unpatentable.  But that nicety too - has CLEARLY eluded you.

One hopes - as time goes by - that our media can become marginally better equipped to assess those stories that really are important and those that are simply frivolous nonsense.  No wonder that Carte Blanche ratings are moving ever southward.  You're all of you over qualified to ensure its demise

Again
Rosemary Ainslie
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 17:43:40 by Rosemary Ainslie »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   Go Up

Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys For Sale Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Store nike air max 2014 kw super http://www.cheapjerseysforsale.us.com Wholesale NFL Jerseys air jordan 11 tuxedo release date Coach Outlet nike air max bw schoenen dames Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet cheap nfl jerseys china reviews Basket Air Jordan 11 Cheap Jerseys Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Jerseys