Energy & Shifting Paradigms

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Approach to Carte Blanche to challenge our academics to replicate the claim in this paper
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php?action=paper1
on this thread...
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php/topic,2564.msg6015.html#msg6015

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Water (HHO) driven generator project - design aims & instructions.  (Read 4184 times)

chessnyt

• Administrator

Water (HHO) driven generator project - design aims & instructions.

The only actions required by the user(s) should be:

Start/Stop, maintenance service and filling the “fuel” tank with pure water.

ALL other functions AUTOMATIC.

When the generator is ready to be used, connect the start battery and leave it connected.
It will be charged when the generator is running.

(However, if the generator is not used for some time, the battery should be disconnected.   
If not, it will completely discharge in a fairly short time, even with the ignition key in the OFF position!  I consider this to be due to a flawed generator design.)

Insert the ignition key and turn it to the ON position.
This will enable the use of the remote control start.

To start the generator, apply 240V AC power to the ECU from either the mains (if still connected), OR from the standby battery/inverter combination.

Electrolysis will start immediately and gas (HydrOxy) pressure builds up.
When it reaches the set pressure (say, 10 PSI), the pressure sensor/regulator circuit sends a single pulse to the 'autostart' module, which in turn activates the remote control.

By default the engine will crank for 3 seconds.

During the first 4-6 revolutions of the crank shaft (which is 2–3 engine work cycles), the essential sawtooth waveform is created and stabilised.
NO ignition or injection pulses are produced during this time. 

Then, HydrOxy is injected and ignition pulses are delivered, so the engine starts.

As soon as the sound of two explosions are detected, the rate of the ignition/injection will automatically increase from idle at a linear (but rapid) rate.

The moment the generator delivers 50 Hz (at approx. 240V), the frequency switch operates a power change-over relay which disconnects the start-up supply and connects the generator output instead.

Now the generator is “looped”.  It supplies power to itself as well as external loads.

Start-up power supply can now be physically disconnected.

At the same time, the frequency switch also stops the ignition/injection rate increase and sends a command to save the voltage which represents the injection solenoid's ON time.

This is the correct setting for the generator engine to deliver approx. 240V at 50 Hz.

(More technical details in the various circuit descriptions and the 'blockrpm' diagram.)

Les Banki 
(Electronic Design Engineer) – Water Fuel & LBE Technologies

kampen

@ All,

I am back from holidays and continue to work on the Electrolyser.
See below I have installed an Industrail grade Adjustable Safety Switch ( pressure range 0.5 up to 1.5 Bar)
Safety Pressure Switch (to cut the power of the electrolyser in case the pressure in the tank gets too high)
Next step I will also install a Pressure Relief Valve.

I noticed that Les have left the board, well soon I can let you know if Les statement is working or not.
Enclosing also a conversion table for pressure unit, hope this will be any help.

Greetings, Alex
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys For Sale Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Store nike air max 2014 kw super http://www.cheapjerseysforsale.us.com Wholesale NFL Jerseys air jordan 11 tuxedo release date Coach Outlet nike air max bw schoenen dames Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet cheap nfl jerseys china reviews Basket Air Jordan 11 Cheap Jerseys Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Jerseys