Energy & Shifting Paradigms

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Approach to Carte Blanche to challenge our academics to replicate the claim in this paper
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php?action=paper1
on this thread...
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php/topic,2564.msg6015.html#msg6015

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1ST LENR DEVICE REACHED THE MARKET ON 10-28-2011 - The Game Changer is Here  (Read 47947 times)

Rosemary Ainslie

Hello Chess,

Very nice summation.  And the article is an eye opener.  But we all know that this is happening.  Frankly with cheap and plentiful energy our society is moving into unknown territory as there are no historical precedents to determine any likely outcomes.  There is, however, one CERTAINTY.  And that is that our monopolists and those few who control those monopolies - are likely to be somewhat disadvantaged.  Which is LONG overdue. 

But I can't help wondering what is going to happen to us all under such apparently idyllic circumstances.  Do we move into a state of near anarchy - with all that abundance?  When you think about it - it's been our 'wage slave' status that has kept society in comparative 'order' - if that's a fair description.  It's also a given that our lack of resources has also 'honed' our quest for knowledge.  Will that slow down?  Stop?  Interesting times Chess.  And according to Chinese proverb - they wish 'interesting times' on their enemies.  But I'm up for it.  Whatever comes.  Because it just has to be better than this rather dull existence we all manage where we work for the benefit of our Governments and RULERS and, ultimately, to keep a small handful of controllers in a state of rather disproportionate affluence.

Kindest regards
Rosie 

chessnyt

• Administrator

@Everyone:
Our forum is back on track after a most catastrophic failure of the server. 

Thank you,

Chess

chessnyt

• Administrator

@Everyone:
Just posting an update in the original thread on Andrea Rossi's E-Cat technology. 

As of 8/14/2014, Rossi's Hot-Cat (the industrial model high temperature E-Cat) finally was awarded its safety certification thus eliminating its final significant obstacle on its way into the market place.

NOTE: Rossi's domestic E-Cat model has not yet been safety certificated.  The only models that have received certification are both industrial models (the 1MW units) which are the size of shipping containers.

chessnyt

• Administrator

@Everyone:
Alas, Rossi speaks out against his critics.  In particular, he addresses professor Stefan Pomp (of the Well Funded and Accepted Biased Scientific Community or WFABSC for short) in an open letter on one of his web sites.   

In the open letter, Rossi correctly compares professor Stefan Pomp with the Sancta Inquisitio to illustrate the similarities in both subjects, and I must say that the resemblance is uncanny.  It shows the obvious flaws in CRONYISM and how bought and paid for scientific so-called "experts" are merely the assclown boot licking stooges and compliments of a well padded bank account.  Like lap dogs of a General, they will bark at creatures 2000 times their own size, knowing full well that the master will protect him from actual engagement.

Then surprisingly enough, Rossi deletes the online open letter, but not before it is recorded via screen shot by a viewer in the peanut gallery.  The following is the open letter verbatim in RED:   

Andrea Rossi
October 19th, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Patrik Wiksten:

I do not know if you will read this comment, because probably you do not know we published the link to your “Open Letter” published on LENR Forum.

I just want to thank you for the paradigma you offered of a Galilean way of thinking opposed to a paradigma of “Sancta Inquisitio” way of thinking.

The Professors just made measurements, and, while I agree upon the difficulty to reconcile the 62Ni percentage shift, I did not see any serious critic of the calculations, while I saw many clowneries, like ” the clamps have been swapped” (false), ” the calculation of the resistances shows that the E-Cat does not respect the Ohm’s Law” (false, the resistances do not have a linear response to the temperature in the coil of the E-Cat and the heat dissipation is totally different from the copper cables), ” the color of the alumina at 1300°C is whiite heat” ( stupidity, Alumina becomes White heat only when it melts at 2070°C and compare it to the glass is an elementary mistake), “the multiplication of voltage time amperage gives an amount of energy superior to the one declared” ( yes, but the control system continues to change the phase angle, and this wtong calculation has been made assuming that the values are always at the peak, and this is obviously wrong” and so on, with a theory that assumes that the Professors of the ITP are not able to connect a Wattmeter, to measure a Temperature, and insulting them: exactly like the Sancta Inquisitio, who wanted to burn alive Galileo, just because he was discovering something that was different from the consolidated and universally shared knowledge of the time.

About ” The Cat is dead”: I am sorry for Dr Pomp, but the Cat is very healthy and on the verge of a commercial breakthrough, because to make him alive or dead is not the Sancta Inquisitio of Dr Pomp, is the market. If the Customer makes profits with the E-Cat, it is alive, otherwise it is not: I can assure the Cat is pretty healthy: makes many exercise, does not drink alcohol, does not get illegal drugs and somebody has experienced it could be a tiger; not counting the fact that the Cat has not used a single cent of the Taxpayer.

Warm Regards,
A.R.

The link where the full story can be found is:
http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/10/20/andrea-rossi-comments-on-open-letter-to-stefan-pomp-then-deletes/

Best Regards,

Chess

Rosemary Ainslie

GREAT STUFF CHESS.  Thanks for posting this.

Kindest regards
Rosie
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys For Sale Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Store nike air max 2014 kw super http://www.cheapjerseysforsale.us.com Wholesale NFL Jerseys air jordan 11 tuxedo release date Coach Outlet nike air max bw schoenen dames Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet cheap nfl jerseys china reviews Basket Air Jordan 11 Cheap Jerseys Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Jerseys